continue focus on ORA-610 errors issue, I got some clue from MOS, following as:
This is usually a resource problem. i.e. lack of resources at the OS level.
//beside, here are some workarounds you can take a look,but if the resource on os is going to exhausting, they are out of work.so , the key points is to enlarge the resource on OS.
You can try the following as solutions :
1. Increase the paramater JOB_QUEUE_PROCESSES.
2. Make sure Swap is correctly configured and increase it if necessary.
4 ~ 8 GBs of RAM, set Swap to at least double RAM size.
8~16 GBs of RAM, set Swap to double RAM.
16~32 GBs of RAM or more, set Swap at a rate of 0.75xRAM.
3. Make sure all the Kernel parameters are configured correctly and above minimum requirements, especially the maximum number of processes per non-root user.
4. Use the HCVE to check that all the minimum requirements are met.
Note 250262.1 – RDA 4 – Health Check / Validation Engine Guide
5. Check the ulimits and preferably set all to Unlimited.
6. Check the system log at the same time of the messages for errors/any indication of resource problem.
7. Check your SGA and PGA settings, make sure they are not set too low or too high. Preferably
PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET is set at a rate of 2 MBs per process defined by the PROCESSES
parameter. An over allocation of resources could also cause the same.
One of the above solutions will most likely fix your problem but if none does, please log an SR with Oracle Support to assist you.
You can monitor the PROCESSES usage at the database level using the V$RESOURCE_LIMIT view.
Also, if you monitor the database and see a lot of INACTIVE sessions, then you need to resolve that first before addressing the suggestions above, these sessions are lying idle eating up resources, and causing limitations, so the users need to make sure to exit their sessions gracefully, these sessions should be cleaned up regularly and perhaps consider using DCD and KeepAlive (Windows only).